On ET+5, we were told only 1 of 4 embryos able to develop to blastocyst stage, again we ended up having no embryos to freeze. Sad. However I want to be grateful as I was still blessed and cherished with our dear only blastocyst embryo.
Post embryo transfer, I was asked to lie down for 2-3 hours then I was allowed to go back home. I was scheduled on:
21st Nov – to have a routine Cyclogest 400 mg, Progynova 2 mg per vaginal at 3 pm, 11 pm and 250 mg Proluton injection
22nd Nov – 3rd Dec – Cyclogest 400 mg and Progynova 2mg per vaginal at 7 am, 3 pm and 11 pm
24th Nov, 27th Nov, 30th Nov – 250mg Proluton injection


One Comment

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value.Progynova 2mg in USA, UK and Australia

    ReplyDelete