Starting from 11 Feb – 02 Mar, I did my blood test of our own will, sometimes to make sure that my b-HCG levels would increase at the appropriate levels. However, below is the breakdown:

11 Feb 2013 – b-HCG went up to 279.79

20 Feb 2013 – b-HCG reached 2024.00, slowly increased. 

23 Feb 2013
We went to see Dr. I today for internal ultrasound and showed him my b-HCG results. The ultrasound showed my gestational sac at 0.72 cm and gestational age at 4w5d. Dr. I said the numbers were not increased significantly. However, he asked me to remain positive and keep the benefits of all these doubts. Dr. I suggested us to come back again on 9 Mar for ultrasound.

2 Mar 2013 - b-HCG went up to 4867.55. The numbers were still slowly increased.

I am wondering if anyone ever experience b-HCG rise-drop and rise again in this way and able to go full term with a healthy baby? I am really hoping against hope that things will turn out well.


Leave a Reply